Out of the essential points of branding techniques labelling is often mentioned in high regards. Labelling is a wide term in itself and labels or stickers are used for a wide variety of purposes such as price labels, bar codes, information labels, product labels, round labels, seal labels, etc. Thus labels/stickers are a very essential part of the product because it is these components that give complete information about the product that is being offered to the customer in the end.
Labels have an adhesive material which gets sticked to the product package. Labels have to be visually attractive so that the customer reads the label and the content should be such that a buy decision is made by the customer by reading the content on the label. Shiny UV gloss or chic matte laminated paper is used for printing labels. Only the front side of the label is printed as the back side has sticks to the product package. A thick paper usual 85gsm paper is used for printing labels so that they don’t wear out easily. Offset printing is done to maintain the quality of the print of a label.
Design File Information:
- Upload Your Design File: You can upload your file in “My Account” page once the order have completed or use custom “Upload Files” page (need to registered).
- Free Designer Templates: Will be send to you by email once the order have completed.
- Diecut to shape only available for Bulk Label Printing.
– Not valid for same day express printing service.
– Turnaround time does not include shipping time for international shipping.
* Free delivery are not available for Restricted Area such as Airport Freight Centre, Changi Airport, Jurong Island & Sentosa. Additional $25 delivery charges will be imposed for these areas.